Les danses de la mi-chemin + Fly 2021
Tangente Danse / Online
December 8-19, 2021
L’École de danse contemporaine de Montréal presents Les danses de la mi-chemin, featuring its second-year students. For this occasion, artistic and program director Lucie Boissinot has invited choreographers Stacey Désilier and Edgar Zendejas to create pieces for large groups. Also, for the 10th anniversary of the creative lab Fly, six performers recently graduated from EDCM will present a choreography by Katia-Marie Germain.
This event is part of the 40th anniversary of L'École de dans contemporaine de Montréal.
Artistic Director: Lucie Boissinot
Les danses de la mi-chemin
• Creation and performance advisor: Anne Le Beau
• Lighting design: Stéphane Ménigot
• Costume design: Ximena Pinilla, Philippe Massé
• Dancers: Méanne Belisle, Gabrielle Boudreau, Laura Brisson, Alec Charbonneau, Sphynx Church, Meggie Cloutier-Hamel, Émile de Vasconcelos-Taillefer, Coralie Fortier, Camille Huang, Sara Kurz-Martin, Mya Métellus, Audric Raymond, Tommy-Lee Salvas
Fly, the creative lab
• Choreography: Katia-Marie Germain
• Dancers: Elisa Barrat, Madeleine Bellefeuille, Jasmine Bouchard, Julianne Decerf, Luce Lainé, Caroline Namts
• Show in theatre: December 8 to 11, 7 pm
• Webcast show: Live Webcast on December 11 at 7 pm | Repeat Webcast from December 13 to 19 inclusively
Rates (prices include taxes)
• Show in theatre: $20
• Webcast show: $10 for one person (1 link) | $15 for 2 people and more (1 link)
One ticket provides a unique, non-transferable viewing link. The box-office will send you the webcast link by email (please check the spams!). The link for the live webcast will be available at 6:45 p.m., the day of the performance: please press Play to start the webcast, or if necessary refresh the web page.
People over 13 years old will need to provide their VACCINATION PASSPORT and a photo ID to attend a show: prepare your visit.
• online (to come)
• by phone at 514 525-1500
• at the box-office: Wilder building, (see opening hours)
***Event subject to modification***
Don't miss Cru d'automne, the online show with the third year dancers, from December 15 to 18.
Photo: Maxime Côté | Dancer: Mya Métellus