After three years of intensive training, the graduating students of the École de danse contemporaine de Montréal will perform for one last time on the occasion of Les danses de mai, Opus 2021.
Artistic Director: Lucie Boissinot
• Director of production: Nicolas Labelle
• Rehearsal direction: Isabelle Poirier
• Lighting Design: Thomas Godefroid
• Costumes: Philippe Massé, Jonathan Saucier
Lou Amsellem, Pauline Ansquer, Elisa Barrat, Justine Dagenais-de Montigny, Adèle de Boisgrollier, Sabrina Dupuis, Sophie Fekete, Lauren Fisher, Rose Gagnol, Klaudy Gardner, Anny Gauthier, Mathieu Hérard, Gabrielle Kachan, Aaricia Laperrière Roy, Nikita Peruzzini, Ernesto Quesada Perez, Evelynn Yan - More info
• Live webcast: Thursday, May 27th and Friday, May 28th, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. (one ticket provides a unique, non-transferable viewing link)
• Repeat webcast (one ticket provides a non-transferable link valid from Sunday, May 30th to Sunday, June 6th, 2021 inclusively)
The box-office will send you the webcast link by email (please check the spams!). The link for the live webcast will be available at 5:45 p.m., the day of the performance: please press Play to start the webcast, or if necessary refresh the web page.
Rates (prices include taxes):
• Live or repeat webcast (1 link for person): $10
• Live or repeat webcast (1 link for 2 people and more): $15
***COVID-19 : programming is subject to modification.***
Don't miss Les danses à deux temps featuring first and second years dancers.
Photo: Maxime Côté | Dancer: Klaudy Gardner