The School is located in the Édifice Wilder-Espace Danse, a venue dedicated to the fifth art in Montreal.
Equipped with facilities that meet international dance standards, it is also the home of Les Grands Ballets Canadiens de Montréal, as well as Tangente and Agora de la Danse.
Located in the heart of the Quartier des spectacles, this unique space will inspire the dancers of tomorrow while offering them teaching and learning conditions that are comparable to international standards.
The result of a sustainable transformation of a heritage building, the Wilder Building Espace Danse has been awarded LEED-NC Silver certification by the Canada Green Building Council.
With an area of 21,000 square foot, the premises include:
- Four studios dedicated to the professional training of young dancers
- A training room with state-of-the-art equipment
- A media centre open to the dance communit
- Suitable facilities for providing health care services
- An environment that is conducive to work and studies, open to the community
VISIT THE SCHOOL
Discover the school’s facilities in the Édifice Wilder-Espace Danse.
DISCOVER THE WILDER ESPACE DANSE BUILDING
Photos: David Boyer
The EDCM among the 5 Montréal schools supported by Canadian Heritage
Mayor Valérie Plante visiting the Wilder Espace Danse Building
Choosing a School