Tangente Danse / Online
December 15-26, 2021
L’École de danse contemporaine de Montréal presents Cru d’automne, featuring its third-year students. For this occasion, artistic and program director Lucie Boissinot has invited choreographers to create new works.
This show is part of the 40th anniversary of L'École de danse contemporaine de Montréal.
Artistic Direction: Lucie Boissinot
• Virginie Brunelle - Les corps avalés
• Annie Gagnon - Constellation
• Alexandre Morin - Cuting Through The Noise
• Creation and performance advisor: Isabelle Poirier
• Re-creation assistant (Virginie Brunelle): Sophie Breton
• Lighting design: Stéphane Ménigot
• Costume design: Jonathan Saucier, Margot Lacoste, Fany Mc Crae
• Dancers: André Abat-Roy, Meihan Carrier-Brisson, Aliénor Chamoux, Chanel Cheiban, Maéva Cochin, Clémence Dinard, Nolwenn Duhaut, Mara Dupas, Anna Duverne, Aurélie Ann Figaro, Benjamin Harvey, Débora Huynh, Rony Joaquin Figueroa, Nûr Khatir, Marianne Lataillade, Nils Levazeux, Carlos-Alexis Mendoza, Marianne Murphy, Isabelle Sue Pilette, Valentine Rousseau, Jérôme Tremblay-Lanthier, Zoé Uliana, Jérôme Zerges
• Show in theatre: December 15 to 18, 7 pm
• Webcast show: Live Webcast on December 18 | Repeat Webcast from December 20 to 26 inclusively
Rates (prices include taxes)
• Show in theatre: $20
• Webcast show: $10 for one person (1 link) | $15 for 2 people and more (1 link)
One ticket provides a unique, non-transferable viewing link. The box-office will send you the webcast link by email (please check the spams!). The link for the live webcast will be available at 6:45 p.m., the day of the performance: please press Play to start the webcast, or if necessary refresh the web page.
People over 13 years old will need to provide their VACCINATION PASSPORT and a photo ID to attend a show: prepare your visit.
• online (to come)
• by phone at 514 525-1500
• at the box-office: Wilder building, (see opening hours)
***Event subject to modification***
>> Don't miss the Les danses de la mi-chemin, the online show featuring the second-year dancers, from December 8 to 11.
Photo: Maxime Côté | Dancer: Anna Duverne